Culverssurvey – Enter the www.tellculvers.com Survey to win a FREE Cake Cone
Culver’s restaurant is an American fast food restaurant franchise which operates in Midwestern United States. They’ve a customer satisfaction survey, where users can give their opinion in exchange to rewards, it’s called culverssurvey. Read on for a step by step guide to the culvers survey & how to complete them.
|Rewards||FREE Culver’s Cake Cone on your next visit.|
|Store Receipt Required?||Yes|
|Link to Survey|
- culverssurvey: Prerequisites
- culverssurvey: Rules
- culverssurvey: Rewards
- How to complete culverssurvey? – Step by Step guide
- About Culver’s Restaurant
- Need Help?
There are some prerequisites you must look at, before starting the culvers survey:
- You must have the receipt with you, from your recent visit.
- You must be having basic internet connection on either laptop or PC.
You must follow some rules too, to start the survey. They’re given below:
- You should be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- The receipt should not be more than 1 months old.
The reward of completing the culverssurvey is a FREE Culver’s Cake Cone, which you can redeem using the validation code you get after completing the survey.
How to complete culverssurvey? – Step by Step guide
Follow the below given guide to complete the culverssurvey from Culver’s restaurant.
- Visit the official website of Culver’s survey, www.tellculvers.com (which was previously www.culverssurvey.com). You can type that on your browser address or click on the button given below:
- On the next page after you’ve clicked on that page, you can see that you’ll be asked the 18 digit survey code & your TRN number.
- The TRN number will be given in your receipt, also the survey code. (refer the image given below).
- Now, your tellculvers survey will start.
- You’ll be presented with many questions related to your recent visit to Culver’s restaurant.
- Answer them honestly and correctly.
- In some questions you might have to choose the correct option from the list.
- In some others, you should be writing your opinions about their questions, where the space for that is given.
- After completing the survey, you’ll be presented with a validation code.
- You’ve to write down the validation code in your receipt, which you should take with you to the Culver’s restaurant on your next visit to redeem your rewards.
About Culver’s Restaurant
After years of hard work and dreaming, Craig, Ruth and lea finally managed to open a food chain named culver`s frozen custard and butter burger. Every meal was prepared from the best and fresh ingredients. There was a smile on the face of the people serving them. The concept quickly hiked the profits and currently there are more than 400 colors restaurant across the world. The Culver’s restaurant serves butter burgers, dinner, frozen custard, French fries and salad. By the end of 2010, already 424 culver’s restaurant words are established in 18 States altogether. The franchise driven restaurant consisted of ongoing support to build up ties with their communities.
How did they earn that reputation?
The company earned that reputation by crafting each batch with the utmost professionalism. The burger chains there still exists that taste of homemade fresh burgers exactly the way your mum prepared it in the past. The lightly buttered toast, never frozen party, freshly fried additives and other handpicked ingredients at an extra touch of goodness in every burger they produce. The company is committed to crafting the best burgers that are simply unparalleled with all other food chains.
Even when you talk about the custard, did try to keep everything fresh and avoid using anything of the previous day. The finest Dairy, Dutch blend chocolate and cold pressed Vanilla is what they integrate throughout the day.
Culver`s fresh frozen custard – what is it?
Perhaps there is a hype about culver`s fresh frozen custard all over the world. Have you ever tasted it? If not then to try it because that’s the most premium ice cream you would have ever put in your mouth. The rich ice cream consists of lesser air and more cream. It is much decent and an ordinary ice cream scoop because it is served at a temperature that would never freeze your taste buds. The flavor can be savored for a long time as everything about the ice cream is really special.
Culver`s restaurant is all about hospitality and quality stuff. The company recognizes it work men and customer as its Prime asset. They serve everything with a smile along with the “thank you” and “please” message. Hospitality something that culver`s hold near to everyone’s heart.
Who cares to ask how is your meal, or waits for positive compliments on the customer site? Well, culver`s always had a dedication to achieving best possible results through its hard work even the customer’s happy and satisfied with his food products.
More than butter burgers
Although culvers is specifically famous for its butter burgers and fresh frozen custard, the menu of the restaurant has to offer much more than its specialties. The freshly made chicken salad, hearty dinner, beef roast, butterfly shrimp and everything else served with onion rings brings a home-style menu at your disposal. The green Beans from Culver’s side are simply amazing. Families across the world like this restaurant and find it as a prime destination to satiate their hunger.
If you want help for completing culverssurvey, you can get help from the Culver’s customer service given below:
Culvers restaurant customer service phone number
Below given are the customer service phone numbers of Culver’s survey customer phone numbers:
Culvers restaurant email support
Use the below given contact form to get support from Culver’s:
Culvers mailing address
You can also contact them using their mailing address if you wish so:
Culver Franchising System, LLC. (CFS, LLC)
1240 Water Street
Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
I hope you were able to complete the Culver’s survey after reading this page. Do let us know about your experience with the culverssurvey. You can write down your comments on the comment box below & also rate them.