Walmart is the largest retailer in the US & around the world, with more than 2.3 million employees & 11,000 stores around the world. Walmart has a customer survey named Walmart Survey, which will allow you to win prized upto $1000, in exchange for your opinion. In this page, we’re talking about just that. You’ll be reading about how to complete the Walmart Survey and win $1000 grand prize and more.
- Walmart Survey
- Walmart Survey: Prerequisites
- Walmart Survey: Rules
- Walmart Survey: Rewards
- How to get the entry to the Sweepstakes?
- How to complete the Walmart Survey?
- Winner Notification
- About Walmart
- Need Help?
- Walmart Survey
Walmart Survey: Prerequisites
You must know the prerequisites of Walmart Survey before you follow on to the Walmart Survey:
- The latest receipt from a Walmart store
- An uninterrupted internet access (preferably a computer).
Walmart Survey: Rules
Below given are the rules for the Walmart Survey which you must follow:
- You must be a citizen of US.
- Your age must be 18 or more.
- You must be providing your basic contact details.
- Your discount is applicable for one use only.
- You must be having a receipt no longer than 1 month old.
- You must be having an invitation to the survey, which is your recent receipt.
- One person/household is entitled to win only one prize.
- The receipt must be used before 7 days in the survey.
Walmart Survey: Rewards
The Prize of the Walmart Survey are a grand prize of $1000 & various $100 worth of gift cards.
How to get the entry to the Sweepstakes?
For entering the sweepstakes, you must be having a valid receipt, not more than 7 days old. The invitation to the survey sweepstakes will be the receipt of your recent purchase.
How to complete the Walmart Survey?
Follow the below given steps to complete the Walmart Survey:
- Go to the official website of Walmart Survey, which is survey.walmart.com. You can access that site by clicking on the button given below, which will take you to the survey page,
- On the next page, you’ve to select the two languages, “English” or “Spanish“. Select as you please and click on the “Continue” button.
- On this page, you’ll be taken to the next page where you’ll be given the rules and conditions of the Walmart Survey will be given. Click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, enter your zip code correctly, and click on the “Continue” button.
- Next page, you’ll be asked if you’re related in anyway to a Walmart or Sam’s club employee. If you’re click “Yes” and you’ll not be able to continue on with the survey. If you’re not, click on “No” and click “Continue“.
- On the next page, enter your age and click “Continue“
- Next page, you’ll be asked if you’ve your receipt with you, which you must have. Click on “Yes” if you’ve one and click “Continue“.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter the following:
- store #
- ID #
- Enter those from your receipt and click “Continue“.
- You can click on the “Can’t find your store number?” link if you’re not able to find your store number from your receipt.
- Now, after completing these, you would be given many choices and question. Answer them correctly and give in your opinion.
- After the completion of the survey, you’ll be participating in the sweepstakes. And you’ll be contacted on the contact methods given if you were selected as a winner.
Winners of the sweepstakes prize will be notified by phone, email, or USPS.
Walmart is one of the leading brands which are serving the world as a retailing company from last few decades. It is one of the best retailing company of which have stores in almost every part of the world. Walmart is one of the best companies by revenue which have a turnover of billions every year. It has more than 11,695 stores expanded all over the world which are successfully doing their business in more than 28 countries of the world. Sam Walton established this beautiful chain of retail stores in the year 1962 whose headquarters is now situated in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States.
It is one of the largest retailing stores of the world which are saving a large amount of energy every year. Some of its stores are running on solar energy resources and hence saving a lot of energy. The main motive of the company to run its entire stores on solar energy resources which will be get completed in upcoming years.
The story behind Walmart
Sam Walton opened the first ever store of the company in the year 1965 in Rogers, Arkansas, United States. Sam Walton initiated the business to provide low price items to the customers so that he could have more sales with a very low-profit margin. The profit margins were small, but the sales were high. Therefore the store earned the revenue of $250,000 till the end of the fifth year.
As we know that the sales were higher, Sam Walton soon opened up various other stores at other locations too. Thus established the chain of retail stores.
The diversity of the products offered
The quality and variety of the products included in the Walmart Stores need to be appreciated. Walmart is a brand name which ensures the customers about the quality of the products it provides to its customers. Walmart has its stores independently, or they can be included in some of the major supermarkets. It includes a vast variety of products included in its store which enables the customers to get all their household items available under a single roof. The stores of Walmart includes items like electronics, movies and music, home and furniture, home improvement, clothing, footwear, jewelry, toys, health and beauty, pet supplies, sporting goods and fitness, auto, photo finishing, craft supplies, party supplies and grocery, etc. The items in its stores do not promote or include a single brand; it includes all most all of the major brands which are quite enough to ensure the quality of the items included.
- The various projects of Walmart are working on open source software.
- It uses big data analytic techniques to save its large number of customers’ data for future predictive analysis of business and customer behavior.
- Walmart is also included in the various charitable functioning of the society and also provides its products at least ever rates so that they could to be easily affordable to the each group of society.
- It is one of the larger employers in the world which already have more than 2.2 million employees worldwide.
Need help from Walmart regarding the Walmart survey? You can contact their customer service using the below given methods:
Walmart survey customer service phone number
Below given is the toll free contact number of Walmart that you can use to get assistance on the Walmart customer survey:
Walmart customer service email address
Want to write instead? Contact them using their customer support email address:
I hope you were able to complete the Walmart Survey. Do let us know your opinion about the Walmart customer satisfaction survey & your thoughts about Walmart as a whole in the comment section given below.